2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET
NO CHARGE (MEMBER-ONLY RESOURCE)
Student voices need to be included in institutional planning. Collecting student voices means amplifying student perspectives and experiences to help make college policies, practices, and programs more effective. This webinar will highlight how two institutions, IUPUI and Golden West College put student voices into action.
As a result of this webinar, participants will:
- Know why it’s important to systematically collect student voices to inform institutional effectiveness practices and policies
- Understand steps and methods for collecting student voices
- Have practical examples for what collecting student voices looks like in action
- One registration may be used in a conference room setting to share with a group of colleagues.
- Registration closes 30 minutes prior to the webinar.
- Attendees will have access to the webinar recording for 30 days following the live event.