2:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. EST
NO CHARGE (MEMBER-ONLY RESOURCE)
Lee Skinkle of Southwest Baptist University shares key considerations for career advancement within institutional research (IR). Topics include knowing your strengths and weaknesses; considerations for your future; understanding your role, institution, and profession; and making the most of your resources.
As a result of this webinar, participants will identify:
- Soft skills needed for successful careers in IR
- Way to enhance their roles at their institutions
- One registration may be used in a conference room setting to share with a group of colleagues.
- Registration closes 30 minutes prior to the webinar.
- Attendees will have access to the webinar recording for 30 days following the live event.