2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
Free Member Only
Inspired by AIR’s Statement of Aspirational Practice for IR, in 2017 California State University San Marcos (CSUSM) launched a professional development program for staff, faculty, and administrators designed to build data literacy, empower data users, and expand decision support capacity. This endeavor is part of efforts to cultivate a data culture and emphasize shared responsibility for student success.
As a result of this webinar, participants will:
- Learn about the CSUSM Data Fellows program
- Consider strategies for building capacity and culture
- Identify ways in which IR can enhance data literacy and support data-informed decision making
- One registration may be used in a conference room setting to share with a group of colleagues.
- Registration closes 30 minutes prior to the webinar.
- Attendees will have access to the webinar recording for 30 days following the live event.