2:00 pm ET
Publication has long been an essential platform through which professionals can grow by sharing their work and learning from the work of others. First published in 1978, the AIR Professional File is a resource in which data professionals synthesize current issues, present new processes or models, and share practical applications related to data use and student success. Join Sharron Ronco, Coordinating Editor, and Stephan Cooley, Managing Editor, to learn the importance of publication as a medium for professional development; the evolution of the AIR Professional File to support the field today and into the future; the process of submission, review, and revision; and tips to improve your chances of being published.
As a result of this webinar, participants will:
- Learn how publishing your work contributes to the field.
- Learn about the evolution and future direction of the AIR Professional File.
- Learn how to submit your work and increase the likelihood of acceptance and publication.
- One registration may be used in a conference room setting to share with a group of colleagues.
- Registration closes 30 minutes prior to the webinar.
- Registered participants will have access to the recorded webinars for 30 days following the live events.
Pricing: Free (Members), $50 (Non-members)