2:00 pm ET
Four institutional researchers share their experiences, triumphs, and trials from working in IR and IE. The presenters will share how they prepared for their roles; the challenges they faced; and the best practices they learned during their initial experience of working in IR and IE. Join the discussion to make connections and gather resources.
As a result of this webinar, participants will:
- Learn best practices for starting a career in institutional research and institutional effectiveness
- Learn how to navigate challenges and build a successful career
- Engage with the presenters and other participants to learn from their experiences
- One registration may be used in a conference room setting to share with a group of colleagues.
- Registration closes 30 minutes prior to the webinar.
Registered participants will have access to the recorded webinar for 30 days following the live event.
Pricing: Free (Members), $50 (Non-members)