October 24, 2:00 – 3:00 pm ET
The IR Office is the hub of information production for postsecondary institutions. But how are IR Offices staffed, developed, and compensated in order to produce that information? In this webinar, we provide summary results from the 2018 National Survey of IR Offices showing average staffing levels, types of staff roles, compensation by staff roles, and the types of professional development opportunities used by staff roles at public 2-year institutions.
As a result of this webinar, participants will:
- Understand how the average IR Office is staffed and developed
- Understand how the average staff person is compensated
- Understand how these data can be used for benchmarking and office improvement
- One registration may be used in a conference room setting to share with a group of colleagues.
- Registration closes 30 minutes prior to the webinar.
Registered participants will have access to the recorded webinar for 30 days following the live event.
Pricing: Free (Members), $50 (Non-members)