December 3 & 5, 2:00 - 3:00 pm ET
This two-part webinar series introduces analysts to R, a free, open-source programming language. The presentations will provide an overview of R, cover data types, data imports, and how to work with tidy and untidy data. Relevant higher education exercises will be provided to help you improve your understanding of R and enhance your skills. This series is perfect for higher education professionals who are looking to learn a programming language and start their journey with R.
As a result of this webinar series, participants will:
- Learn how to navigate R packages
- Learn about different data types
- Learn how to import data
- Learn how to work with untidy data
- One registration may be used in a conference room setting to share with a group of colleagues.
- Registration closes 30 minutes prior to the webinar.
- Registered participants will have access to the recorded webinars for 30 days following the live events.
Pricing: $140/$160 (Member/Non-member)