Two-Part Webinar Series: June 4 and 5, 2–3:30 p.m. ET
Data analysis is a critical component of our work, and effective use of statistical software like SPSS is a skill we must develop. SPSS syntax is a programming language unique to SPSS that allows you to perform analyses and data manipulation more efficiently than using drop-down menus. This two-part webinar provides training for commonly used SPSS commands and procedures like producing frequency distributions, cross-tabulations, and descriptive statistics; generating graphs; formatting or creating variables; giving variable or value labels; and joining multiple data files.
As a result of this webinar series, participants will:
- Write SPSS code to perform basic data manipulation and analyses
- Perform common calculations like student retention rate, graduation rate, and average GPA
- Use SPSS syntax to cross-check data, identify data errors, and improve data integrity
- Registration closes one hour prior to the webinar.
- Attendees will have access to the webinar recording for 30 days following the live event.
Pricing: $140/$160 (members/nonmembers)