Three-Part Webinar Series: June 16, 17, and 18, 2–3:30 p.m. ET
Student outcomes assessment in educational programs and academic and student services is crucial for promoting student success. This three-part webinar series guides participants through development and evaluation of student outcomes assessment reports in these areas using a framework from an evaluator’s perspective. The presenter will share a template and examples and will facilitate exercises. Participants will gain concrete knowledge and skills to apply to student outcomes assessment projects at their institutions.
As a result of this webinar series, participants will be able to:
- Define each component of a student outcomes assessment project
- Develop components of a student outcomes assessment report
- Evaluate a student outcomes assessment report
- Apply these techniques at their own institutions
- Registration closes one hour prior to the webinar.
- Attendees will have access to the webinar recording for 30 days following the live event.
Pricing: $190/$210 (members/nonmembers)