Two-Part Webinar Series: July 9 and 10, 2–3:30 p.m. ET
Continuing the conversation we started in Introduction to SPSS Syntax, this two-part webinar series provides intermediate training for those who have attended the basic webinar and/or have experience using SPSS syntax. This webinar covers more advanced SPSS commands and procedures like reading data from files in other formats such as SAS, STATA, Access, Excel, and text; aggregating data; running the index; running macros; retrieving data from institutional databases; and generating reports.
As a result of this webinar series, participants will:
- Understand how to import data into SPSS from files of other formats
- Aggregate data, run indexes, and use macros to manipulate data and conduct analyses
- Use SPSS syntax to retrieve data from institutional databases and generate institutional reports
- Registration closes one hour prior to the webinar.
- Attendees will have access to the webinar recording for 30 days following the live event.
Pricing: $140/$160 (members/nonmembers)