Two-Part Webinar Series: March 4 and 5, 2–3 p.m. ET
Information begins as a pile of numbers and letters with little organization and no implicit prioritization. But, within that jumble of numbers and letters are gems of information. How do you turn those gems into compelling stories that can be consumed by a broad audience? This session teaches you how to identify your information gems and turn those gems into a story that will engage your audience and drive positive results.
As a result of this webinar, participants will:
- Learn how to construct data stories
- Learn the key elements of storyboarding
- Learn about the data storytelling structure
- One registration may be used in a conference room setting to share with a group of colleagues.
- Registration closes 60 minutes prior to the webinar.
- Registered participants will have access to the webinar recording for 30 days following the live event.
- $99/$129 (members/nonmembers)