Two-Part Webinar Series: April 12 and 13, 2–3 p.m. ET
This two-part webinar series will introduce individuals with a basic understanding of R and data manipulation in R to data visualization in R. Through guided exercises and presentations, participants will learn how to build and polish data visualizations using the grammar of graphics in R. The series will also include tips on data visualization best practices, creating reproducible code, and outputting data visualizations in R. This series is ideal for higher education professionals who have some experience in R and want to add data visualization to their R skills.
As a result of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Explain how the grammar of graphics works in R.
- Create three different plots in R.
- Add titles and labels to a plot in R.
- Change the formatting of a plot in R.
- One registration may be used in a conference room setting to share with a group of colleagues.
- Registration closes 60 minutes prior to the webinar.
- Registered participants will have access to the webinar recording for 30 days following the live event.
- $99/$129 (members/nonmembers)