Webinar: May 12, 2–3 p.m. ET
The use of a cloud-based data lake to integrate a vast amount of data from multiple sources in real-time in response to events like COVID-19 is new territory for higher education. This webinar is a case study of how Ohio State University’s IT, analytics, and public health community responded swiftly to leverage cutting-edge cloud computing, big data, and visualization tools to develop a suite of operational dashboards to support COVID testing, contact tracing, quarantine/isolation, and reporting needs so that the University could continue its academic mission. We will demonstrate the new data architecture and collaborative framework.
As a result of this webinar, participants will:
- Understand the overall technical architecture of a cloud-based analytics environment.
- Consider a case study in which a comprehensive set of dashboards were developed using a robust cloud-based platform.
- Describe how IT, IR, Data Science, and faculty researchers can work collaboratively to create great analytics products.
- One registration may be used in a conference room setting to share with a group of colleagues.
- Registration closes 60 minutes prior to the webinar.
- Registered participants will have access to the webinar recording for 30 days following the live event.
- $59/$79 (members/nonmembers)