June 8, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. ET
This course explores the visual, written, and organizational elements of effective reporting. In this course, we provide some tips for reporting, explore how to construct a data story, how to write an executive summary, and some tips for visualizations. Participants new to reporting will be served easy-to-understand information and those needing a refresher will find useful tips.
As a result of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Articulate the principles of data storytelling.
- Create a data story using a data table or chart.
- Identify common types of data visualizations, when to use them, and common pitfalls.
- Describe the various audiences for a report and identify their reporting needs.
- 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. ET workshop
- 12–1 p.m. ET lunch break
- 1–3 p.m. ET workshop
- $200/$250 (members/nonmembers)
Registration for this workshop closes June 6, 2021.