Webinar: July 16, 2–3 p.m. ET
Requiring no special pre-existing knowledge, this webinar exemplifies the power of Excel for data analysis using Pivot Tables and Charts. The presenters share examples from the University of New Mexico “Faculty Experience with COVID-19” Survey as well as a live survey of attendees, to illustrate the simplicity and accessibility of these tools. The presentation also highlights basic visualization principles to help simplify graphics and clarify data stories.
As a result of this webinar, participants will:
- Learn about Pivot Tables (i.e., what they are, why we use them).
- Gain confidence to create and modify a Pivot Table.
- Identify/locate additional Pivot Table resources.
- One registration may be used in a conference room setting to share with a group of colleagues.
- Registration closes 60 minutes prior to the webinar.
- Registered participants will have access to the webinar recording for 30 days following the live event.
- $59/$79 (members/nonmembers)