Webinar: September 28, 2–3 p.m. ET
Interactive Data Dashboards are popping up just about everywhere. Many are made in Tableau, Flourish, or similar platforms. But did you know you can make them right in Microsoft Excel? Participants who attend this webinar will learn how to create a basic Interactive Data Dashboard in Excel. The presenter will share data so participants can follow along, if desired. To end, the presenter will discuss sharing the Interactive Data Dashboard and highlight basic visualization principles to help simplify graphics and clarify data stories.
As a result of this webinar, participants will:
- Understand how to create Interactive Data Dashboards in Microsoft Excel (what they are, why we use them, etc.).
- Understand how to create and modify a simple Data Dashboard in Microsoft Excel.
- Be able to identify/locate additional resources.
- One registration may be used in a conference room setting to share with a group of colleagues.
- Registration closes 60 minutes prior to the webinar.
- Attendees will have access to the webinar recording for 30 days following the live event.
- $59/$79 (members/nonmembers)