Two-Part Webinar Series: October 20 and 22, 2–3 p.m. ET
This webinar will teach participants how to complete a text analysis in R, including data processing and cleaning, visualization of word frequencies, and sentiment analysis. Sentiment analysis is useful for finding patterns in text data from open response questions on surveys and course evaluations as well as evaluating social media posts. This series is ideal for higher education professionals who have some experience in R and want to add text analysis to their R skills.
As a result of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Prepare data for a text analysis in R.
- Conduct text mining in R.
- Complete a sentiment in R.
- One registration may be used in a conference room setting to share with a group of colleagues.
- Registration closes 60 minutes prior to the webinar.
- Registered participants will have access to the webinar recording for 30 days following the live event.
- $99/$129 (members/nonmembers)