November 30, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. ET
This workshop teaches, in non-technical terms, the foundational principles of survey design and administration in the context of higher education. We discuss common survey question types, provide some tips on ways to construct high-quality survey questions, and discuss how to structure a survey instrument. Participants new to survey research will be served consumable information and those needing a refresher will find useful tips.
As a result of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify common survey question types.
- Construct survey items that meet a high standard of quality.
- Draft and organize a survey instrument.
- Conduct translation-related validity tests on a survey instrument.
- 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. ET workshop
- 12–1 p.m. ET lunch break
- 1–3 p.m. ET workshop
- Space is limited to 25 participants per workshop. Seating is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each registration grants workshop access to one participant.
- $200/$250 (members/nonmembers)
Registration for this workshop closes November 28, 2021.