Free Webinar: December 2, 2–3 p.m. ET
An updated and streamlined version of the National Survey of IR Offices is now open through December 10, 2021. All IR offices are invited to complete the survey and contribute to a fuller understanding of the evolving role of IR in higher education. This webinar will highlight the types of data collected, the types of available reports, the enhanced benchmarking tools, and how to leverage the benchmarking data for improvement. By completing the survey, participants will have access to a set of benchmarking tools for comparing their office on key indicators such as remote work, IR office diversity, the categories of IR work, institutional data maturity, and much more.
As a result of this webinar, participants will learn:
- The types of data collected from the National Survey of IR Offices
- How to leverage benchmarking data for improvement
- The types of reporting available in this project
- How to participate in the National Survey
- One registration may be used in a conference room setting to share with a group of colleagues.
- Registration closes 60 minutes prior to the webinar.