Webinar: July 14, 2–3 p.m. ET
Pricing: $59 members/$79 nonmembers
The presenter will provide SAS Eg coding and R coding necessary to produce an Association set and output. The output will be analyzed to show how this technique impacted insight into course scheduling for marginal students. A major focus will be placed on the key parameters for assessing MBA output and how to use them to gain insight in course scheduling strategies.
As a result of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Use SAS Programming to structure data
- Understand MBA technique and output
- Generate insight into course scheduling
- Registration closes 60 minutes prior to the webinar.
- Registered participants will have access to the webinar recording for 30 days following the live event.