September 19, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET
The Association for Institutional Research (AIR) is hosting an IPEDS Workshop for IPEDS data providers and users. Funding for this workshop is provided by the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES).
This workshop provides essential beginner-level training and a thorough introduction to the IPEDS data collection cycle and reporting requirements. Workshop topics outline keyholders’ roles and responsibilities and highlight the resources available to assist in the IPEDS planning and reporting processes. Participants are given the opportunity to create an IPEDS planning calendar for the upcoming data collection cycle. Additionally, this workshop serves as a valuable professional networking opportunity for institutional researchers in their new roles.
- Provide critical information about concepts, processes, and resources.
- Discuss common problems and effective solutions.
- Offer tips from veteran keyholders about the IPEDS reporting process.
- Help you create an IPEDS planning document and timeline unique to your institution.
- Give you the tools you need to be able to successfully coordinate an IPEDS data collection cycle on your campus.
- Describe your responsibilities as an IPEDS keyholder.
- Explain IPEDS reporting requirements to others on your campus.
- Identify the resources available to IPEDS keyholders.
- Create a personalized reference document.
- Location: Crowne Plaza Atlanta Midtown, 590 West Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30308
- Includes workshop materials
- No tuition charge to participants
This workshop is limited to 45 participants. Workshop seats are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Seat confirmations are delivered via email on a rolling basis approximately 3 business days after an online seat registration is submitted. Workshop registration components:
- Contact and employment information
- IPEDS Experience
- Brief description of how the specific curriculum offered at the workshop will benefit you
- Supervisor's Contact Information (for Workshop attendance acknowledgement communication)
- Agreement to:
- Bring a MAC or PC laptop with wireless capability and Microsoft Excel
- Arrange and pay for travel and hotel as needed
- Attend the entire workshop and complete the workshop evaluation
- Notify AIR immediately if unable to attend the workshop
If you have any special needs addressed by the American with Disabilities Act, please contact the IPEDS Workshop Team at 850-385-4155 x2 or e-mail email@example.com.