Webinar: October 6, 2–3 p.m. ET
Pricing: $59 members/$79 nonmembers
Do you Tableau? Are you challenged in getting all the data in one place for your readers? Do your readers struggle to get through all the dashboards? Employing a technique called “Sheet Swapping” in Tableau helps keep your readers focused on the story. This presentation will demonstrate a use case of sheet swapping, a technique used to place multiple visualizations in the same place on a dashboard to enable readers to jump between views without changing dashboards.
This session is for anyone who builds Tableau visualizations and is interested in learning how to provide readers with a cleaner experience.
As a result of this webinar, participants will:
- Gain an understanding of how to create parameters and calculated fields in Tableau
- Realize ways to place containers on a dashboard to control visualization positioning
- Learn how to manipulate containers using controls
- Registration closes 60 minutes prior to the webinar.
- Registered participants will have access to the webinar recording for 30 days following the live event.