Webinar: January 26, 2–3 p.m. ET
Pricing: $59 members/$79 nonmembers
The division of Enrollment Management at UCI has led the institution in the development of a centralized Enrollment Management Analytics system that centralizes student enrollment data and provides a suite of analytic tools to support the full range of enrollment management and student success programming for each of the colleges. The system is used to support a broad range of the institution’s operational planning and student success initiatives including admissions, enrollment, course enrollment, student success, degrees awarded, school planning, and post-graduation tracking. The development of a centralized Enrollment Management Analytics system provides critical business intelligence to help improve students’ time to degree through effective management of bottleneck courses, improves student retention and persistence rates through early identification for intervention, and supports academic operations through predictive analytics for section planning.
As a result of this webinar, participants will:
- Demonstrate how a successful analytics system can support student success and improve the student experience.
- Learn tips for creating a data driven culture for those in their institution who are accustomed to working with operational data.
- Show and explain the difference between an analytics system and a data warehouse and how an analytics system can be used to manage academic programs, assess the effectiveness of co-curricular programming, identify and understand student enrollment behavior, and track students from recruitment and after they graduate.
- Registration closes 60 minutes prior to the webinar.
- Registered participants will have access to the webinar recording for 30 days following the live event.