Two-Part Webinar Series: February 14 and 16, 2–3 p.m. ET
Pricing: $99 members/$129 nonmembers
The Research Institute at Dallas College presents their recent findings on return on investment (ROI) and economic mobility, as well as best practices for presenting findings to institutional stakeholders to effect change. The presenters will showcase interactive dashboards on a variety of topics including equity gaps in ROI at the academic program level, institutional comparisons of ROI, and the innovative new EMI2: Economic Mobility Index for Two-Year Institutions. They will also demonstrate customizable calculators created to inform potential/current students, families, administrators, and researchers on ROI across demographic characteristics and academic programs from many institutions, as well as on how well two-year institutions across the country are helping to create economic mobility for their low-income students. Discussion will include the importance of integrating qualitative feedback from students, alumni, and faculty into quantitative findings to create holistic assessments and demonstrate the value proposition of postsecondary education.
As a result of this webinar, participants will:
- Understand the importance of more granular analysis at the institutional/program level to supplement currently used, limited methodologies in the higher ed community.
- Leave with models that can adapted for use at their own institutions to analyze quantitative and qualitative data with the goal of improving equitable ROI and economic mobility.
- Learn best practices for creating and sharing ROI dashboards to share with institutional stakeholders, ultimately influencing the implementation of improved policies/practices.
- Registration closes 60 minutes prior to the webinar.
- Registered participants will have access to the webinar recording for 30 days following the live event.