Environmental Scanning and Integrated Planning
Two-Part Webinar Series: April 13 and 20, 2–3 p.m. ET
Pricing: FREE ($0 members/$0 nonmembers)
Integrated planning is a very important, but elusive, institutional practice. When done well it creates a firm foundation for institutional thriving and student success. But IR/IE professionals are often asked to participate in institutional planning with little training. This webinar series is hosted by experts in the field of institutional planning and is designed to provide the IR/IE professional with foundational knowledge. The first webinar will provide an overview of the discipline and resources available from the Society for College and University Planning (SCUP). The second webinar discusses the practices of internal and external environmental scanning and how that information is used in integrated planning efforts.
As a result of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of integrated planning in supporting student success.
- Articulate the important role IR/IE has in strategic/integrated planning.
- Discuss the impact that environmental scanning has strategic/integrated planning.
- Registration closes 90 minutes prior to the webinar.
- Registered participants will have access to the webinar recording for 30 days following the live event.