Virtual Workshop: March 27, 2–4 p.m. ET
Pricing: FREE ($0 members/$0 nonmembers)
Continuous quality improvement (CQI) aims to create measurable improvement in an institution’s efficiency and effectiveness in its operational practices and processes to improve student access, retention, and outcomes. This process is often used in institutional accreditation as evidence of quality processes and in efforts to measure and improve student learning. This workshop provides participants with an understanding of the CQI process, using the PDP to identify a challenge facing a particular student population, constructing an improvement plan, and creating a strategy to share this process and findings with institutional stakeholders to create buy-in and effect change.
As a result of this workshop, participants can:
- Articulate the implementation of a continuous quality improvement process and resulting implication on student success initiatives.
- Identify student population(s) requiring intentional continuous improvement strategies.
- Use the PDP dashboards to understand outcomes metrics like academic momentum and retention.
- Discuss how to share this information with institutional stakeholders to build buy-in and create change.
- Registration closes March 24 or when capacity is reached. Space is limited.
- You will receive the Zoom link the day before the workshop.
- The workshop will be interactive, including the use of hands-on exercises and discussion.
Please note: This intermediate-level workshop is designed for current PDP users who have experience with basic PDP dashboard navigation. The workshop focuses on the Retention/Persistence and Credit Completion Ratio dashboards, so you must be familiar with their definitions and navigation. The workshop will be interactive and will require you to access and use your institution’s PDP dashboards.
- If you have any special needs addressed by the American with Disabilities Act, please contact the AIR Education Team at 850-385-4155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.