9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
The Association for Institutional Research (AIR) and CUNY John Jay College are co-hosting 4, half-day IPEDS Workshops for data providers and users at CUNY John Jay College. Financial support for these workshops is provided by the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES). Participants may register for 1 morning workshop and 1 afternoon workshop - see calendar for available options.
IPEDS Data as the Public Face of an Institution
This workshop stresses the importance of accuracy and consistency in data reported to IPEDS. Examples of real IPEDS data used in the public domain are incorporated, enabling participants to understand the role of governmental and non-governmental entities in IPEDS reporting. The workshop includes presentations, discussions, exercises, and demonstrations using IPEDS data tools and resources.
- Held at the CUNY John Jay College – 524 W. 59th Street - New York, NY
- Includes three hours of instruction and workshop materials
- No tuition charge to participants
RegistrationThis workshop is limited to 45 participants. Workshop seats are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Seat confirmations are delivered via email on a rolling basis approximately 3 business days after an online seat registration is submitted. Workshop registration components:
- Contact and employment information
- IPEDS Experience
- Brief description of how the specific curriculum offered at the workshop will benefit you
- Supervisor's Contact Information (for Workshop attendance acknowledgement communication)
- Agreement to:
- Bring a MAC or PC laptop with wireless capability and Microsoft Excel
- Arrange and pay for travel and hotel as needed
- Attend the entire workshop and complete the workshop evaluation
- Notify AIR immediately if unable to attend the workshop
Note: If you have any special needs addressed by the American with Disabilities Act, please contact the IPEDS Workshop Team at 850-385-4155 x2 or e-mail email@example.com