September 12 (Part 1), 2:00 - 2:45 pm ET and September 19 (Part 2), 12:00 – 12:45 pm ET
The 2018 National Survey of IR Offices quantifies the operations of the IR Office including scope of work, financial resources, reporting lines, staffing, compensation, and professional development. In this two-part webinar series, we provide summary results from the 2018 National Survey of IR Offices and discuss how these data can be leveraged to improve your IR Office operations.
As a result of this webinar, participants will:
- Understand the history and future of the National Survey of IR Offices
- Understand summary results from the 2018 National Survey of IR Offices
- Understand how these data can be used for benchmarking and office improvement
- One registration may be used in a conference room setting to share with a group of colleagues.
- Registration closes 30 minutes prior to the webinar.
- Registered participants will have access to the recorded webinars for 30 days following the live events.
- Purchase includes Part 1 and Part 2 of the series.
Pricing: Free (Members), $160 (Non-members)