October 3, 12:00 – 1:00 pm ET
How an IR Office is structured, governed, and resourced directly impacts their work. In this webinar, we provide summary results from the 2018 National Survey of IR Offices showing common reporting lines, financial resources, characteristics of the office leader, and the types of work produced by IR Offices at public 4-year institutions.
As a result of this webinar, participants will:
- Understand how the average IR Office is structured and resourced
- Understand the characteristics of the Office Leader
- Understand how these data can be used for benchmarking and office improvement
- One registration may be used in a conference room setting to share with a group of colleagues.
- Registration closes 30 minutes prior to the webinar.
Registered participants will have access to the recorded webinar for 30 days following the live event.
Pricing: Free to members, $50 to non-members