October 8 (Part 1) and October 15 (Part 2), 2:00 – 3:00 pm ET
This two-part webinar series teaches, in non-technical terms, good principles for designing a quality survey instrument and reporting survey data. We explore the traits of a well-composed survey instrument and give practical tips for reporting those data. Participants new to survey research will not be overwhelmed and those needing a refresher on survey research will find useful tips.
As a result of this webinar, participants will:
- Understand basic survey item types
- Understand how to construct high quality survey items
- Understand how to report consumable survey data
- One registration may be used in a conference room setting to share with a group of colleagues.
- Registration closes 30 minutes prior to the webinar.
- Registered participants will have access to the recorded webinars for 30 days following the live events.
- Includes Part 1 and Part 2 of the series.
Pricing: Free (Members), $160 (Non-members)