October 29, 2:00 – 2:45 pm ET
In order for IR professionals to successfully impact our College or University data landscapes, we must have the skills to transcend tools and technology alone. Campus culture has a profound impact on the ability of institutional researchers to play a key role in successfully implementing any analytics solution. This presentation highlights critical steps and considerations to ensure the significant investment made in time and dollars truly pays off for IR units. In just 12 months, the Data, Analytics, and IR team at the University of North Texas has fundamentally altered its data landscape. This interactive session explores how this was accomplished and what can be gleaned for your institution to jump start your evolution in to analytics.
As a result of this webinar series, participants will:
- Learn about the necessary steps needed to establish an analytics culture
- Learn about the key strategic areas the University of North Texas used to alter its data landscape
- Learn ten practical steps an IR leader can take towards improving their analytics culture
- One registration may be used in a conference room setting to share with a group of colleagues.
- Registration closes 30 minutes prior to the webinar.
- Registered participants will have access to the recorded webinars for 30 days following the live events.
Pricing: Free (Members), $50 (Non-members)