November 5 (Part 1) and November 7 (Part 2), 2:00 – 3:00 pm ET
Survey research is one of the most important areas of measurement in applied social science and provides valuable insight into the student experience. In this two-part webinar series, we present the principles of survey research, explore the traits of quality survey instruments, discuss survey administration, and provide practical tips for reporting.
As a result of this webinar, participants will:
- Articulate how to write a survey instrument based on stated research problems.
- Articulate how to collect high quality survey data by defining the population, setting a timeline for survey administration, selecting an appropriate incentive, and identifying appropriate validity/reliability tests.
- Articulate how to write a quality executive summary that showcases the survey research results.
- One registration may be used in a conference room setting to share with a group of colleagues.
- Registration closes 30 minutes prior to the webinar.
- Registered participants will have access to the recorded webinars for 30 days following the live events.
- Includes Part 1 and Part 2 of the series.
Pricing: Free (Members), $160 (Non-members)