November 14, 2:00 – 3:00 pm ET
The ultimate role of the IR Office is to produce information consumable by our institution’s stakeholders for their decision making. But who are the stakeholders of the IR Office and what information is produced by the IR Office? In this webinar, we provide summary results from the 2018 National Survey of IR Offices for public 2-year institutions showing the breakdown of staff work effort, the types of information produced by the IR Office, the office’s access to institutional data, and the stakeholders served by the IR Office.
As a result of this webinar, participants will:
- Understand how IR Office staff structure their work time
- Understand the types of information produced by the average IR Office
- Understand who the IR Office serves
- Understand how these data can be used for benchmarking and office improvement
- One registration may be used in a conference room setting to share with a group of colleagues.
- Registration closes 30 minutes prior to the webinar.
Registered participants will have access to the recorded webinar for 30 days following the live event.
Pricing: Free (Members), $50 (Non-members)