2:00 p.m. ET
This study examined the impact of online courses on student success and graduation rates, finding that taking courses significantly increased students’ likelihood of completing their degree, with significant but small impacts on student grades. This webinar will review and discuss the relevant literature, study methodology, results, and implications for further research.
As a result of this webinar, participants will:
- Learn about the impact of online courses on student success and graduation rates.
- Learn how the findings of the research could impact students in the future and where further areas of research may be needed.
- One registration may be used in a conference room setting to share with a group of colleagues.
- Registration closes one hour prior to the webinar.
- Attendees will have access to the webinar recording for 30 days following the live event.
Pricing: Free (Members), $50 (Non-members)