Two-Part Webinar Series: April 19 and 23, 2–3 p.m. ET
Presented by: Jason Simon, Associate Vice President, University of North Texas
Institutions of higher education have made strong strides in maturing data ecosystems with the guidance and support of institutional research teams. Simultaneously, a national conversation has been taking place related to issues of access, equity, and inclusion. This session offers a framework and next steps to engage the important work of analytics and institutional research as a means of supporting equity and access-based data informed decisions. Topics will include equity-focused analytic maturity, areas for consideration to build equity-based data elements, common roadblocks to implementing equity-based analytics, leadership traits required by IR practitioners to be successful in this area and key first steps to change the trajectory of equity and inclusion-based data.
As a result of this webinar, participants will:
- Understand the opportunities for IR engagement in the institution's pursuit of accessible and equitable higher education.
- Learn four key areas where IR can assist with equity/access-based analytics.
- Learn 6 common pitfalls that may prevent leaders from being successful.
- Understand the national context and anticipated demographic shifts which make this topic more important than ever.
- One registration may be used in a conference room setting to share with a group of colleagues.
- Registration closes 60 minutes prior to the webinar.
- Registered participants will have access to the webinar recording for 30 days following the live event.
- $99/$129 (members/nonmembers)