Two-Part Webinar Series: May 3 and 6, 2–3 p.m. ET
Have you ever wondered why is it so difficult to obtain engagement from some faculty/staff yet others are very excited to participate in assessment or institutional research (IR) efforts? Leadership is the key! In this session, Dr. Matthew Fuller will cover three leadership theories that enhance assessment and IR practitioners’ relationships with faculty and staff they serve. Participants in this webinar will be provided examples of leadership theories that can be applied to assessment and IR practice. They will also be guided through applications of these theories to a variety of common scenarios in assessment and IR.
As a result of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe the stages and structures of 2 or 3 leadership theories that can be applied to assessment and institutional research leadership.
- Apply a leadership theory to standard situations many assessment and institutional research leaders face.
- Identify additional leadership theories that may be of importance to their leadership of assessment and institutional research offices.
- One registration may be used in a conference room setting to share with a group of colleagues.
- Registration closes 60 minutes prior to the webinar.
- Registered participants will have access to the webinar recording for 30 days following the live event.
- $99/$129 (members/nonmembers)