2022 NCES Data Institute Research Report: Student Debt and Post-Graduation Financial Stress
Webinar: April 7, 12:30–1:30 p.m. ET
Pricing: FREE $0 members/$0 nonmembers
Join participants from the NCES Data Institute as they present findings from their research. This study employs data from the National Center for Education Statistics’ (NCES) Baccalaureate and Beyond Surveys to compare financial well-being among college graduates with varying social characteristics and levels of student debt. Our project examines the relationship between cumulative federal student debt at the time of graduation and graduates’ ability to meet financial obligations following degree completion.
As a result of this webinar, participants will:
- Gain insights from research using NCES sample surveys
- Better understand the NCES Data Institute experience
- Understand how student debt impacts the financial stress students experience post-graduation
- Registration closes 90 minutes prior to the webinar.
- Registered participants will have access to the webinar recording for 30 days following the live event.