Webinar: June 7, 2–3 p.m. ET
Simple line charts often work well for displaying change over time. However, choosing the best visualization technique is dependent on the topic under analysis, the data available, and the audience for the work. Bar, stacked bar, stacked area, comet, bubble, Sankey, and animation displays can better illuminate underlying trends under the right circumstances. This workshop covers different visualization techniques for displaying time series data using examples from various software packages.
As a result of this webinar, participants will:
- Learn about different types of visualization techniques for showing change over time.
- Understand the factors to consider when selecting visualization techniques.
- Understand the type of data that works best for each visualization.
- One registration may be used in a conference room setting to share with a group of colleagues.
- Registration closes 60 minutes prior to the webinar.
- Registered participants will have access to the webinar recording for 30 days following the live event.
- $59/$79 (members/nonmembers)