Two-Part Webinar Series: June 23 and 24, 4–5 p.m. ET
The National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) provides valuable information for institutions. However, how to effectively improve the survey response rate, disseminate survey results at the unit's level, and engage the campus to use NSSE results for meaningful changes remain challenging to many institutional research offices. The IR office at University of Hawai’i at Mānoa (MIRO) developed effective strategies to address those challenges. This webinar will cover all major elements for a successful NSSE project: survey promotion, data dissemination, and data usage. Part one focuses on effective strategies used in a nine-month-long NSSE promotion plan, and the data dissemination and visualization solution created in house. Part two is a panel discussion with staff from key offices across the campus to discuss how they used NSSE data to improve student learning.
As a result of this webinar, participants will:
- Learn how to effectively improve NSSE survey response rate.
- Learn about the online interactive tools that can efficiently generate customized reports for NSSE data.
- Learn how NSSE data can be used by different offices to improve student success.
- One registration may be used in a conference room setting to share with a group of colleagues.
- Registration closes 60 minutes prior to the webinar.
- Registered participants will have access to the webinar recording for 30 days following the live event.
- $99/$129 (members/nonmembers)