2019 AIR Forum • May 28 – 31, 2019 • Denver, CO

Late Registration • May 4 – May 31

Register Today

CCC-Dusk

Travel & Hotel

Learn more about the conference center and host hotels.

Location Information
2018-panel

Schedule Overview

See dates and times for new events and old favorites.

View Schedule
Attendee playing a game at a 2018 sponsor booth.

2019 AIR Forum Sponsors

Learn more about the AIR Forum Sponsors.

Sponsor Listing
ExhibitHall3

The AIR Forum, the Association's annual conference, is the world’s largest gathering of higher education professionals working in institutional research, assessment, planning, and related postsecondary education fields. This four-day conference includes more than 300 presentations by colleagues representing all sectors of higher education and an Exhibit Hall featuring the latest tools and resources to support data use for decision making. 

Important Dates

May 4 – May 31 / Late Registration

May 2019 / Online Scheduler Available

May 28 - May 31, 2019 / AIR Annual Forum

What Past Attendees Say

@jasonerivera: It was really exciting experiencing #AIRForum2018 because as good as the technical and data-oriented presentations were, it was clear that the messages around #ethics, #equity, and #access are really filtering through this field, which is a major step @AIR4Data #NotJustNumbers
@michaelurmeneta: First day back from #AIRForum2018 and I just finished back-to-back diversity taskforce and program review meetings.  I scrambled to find all the good notes I took at the conference! How's that for immediate applicability!
@KimberlyFath: Hey #AIRForum2018 attendees! What are you willing to commit to implement after learning at this year’s meeting? @AIR4Data #appliedlearning