Join Us for the 2021 AIR Forum Virtual, May 25-28
Mark your calendars! While we will miss seeing you in-person in D.C. as originally planned, we’ll deliver the same valuable content and connections you’ve come to expect directly to you, from the comfort of your own desk (or couch—we won’t judge).
Here’s what you can expect:
- An easy-to-use online conference platform featuring a customizable session lineup, live and recorded sessions, interactive networking, live chat, and dozens of ways to learn, share, and connect.
- Three days of exceptional content featuring live keynotes, big picture impact sessions, and peer-reviewed sessions from colleagues and experts providing ideas and solutions you can use immediately to impact your work.
- Unique opportunities to engage and build connections with fellow attendees in one-on-one meetings, engaging coffee talks, interactive breaks, and happy hours.
- One-on-one meetings with sponsor partners, who are industry experts in the latest tools and services needed to fulfil the demands of a rapidly changing environment, featured in a virtual exhibit hall.
- On-demand access to session content and presentations for 30 days following the virtual conference.
Registration is scheduled to open February 2021. We hope you’ll join us!
AIR Forum, the annual conference of the Association for Institutional Research (AIR), is the largest global gathering of higher education professionals working in institutional research, assessment, planning, and related postsecondary education fields.