AIR Forum Virtual

Presenter Resources

First time presenting virtually? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Review the resources and FAQ below to present like a pro.

Still have questions? Email forum@airweb.org or call us at 850-391-6345. We’re here to support you every step of the way! 

Presenter FAQ

• Q: Do I have to purchase AIR membership to present?
    A: No. While all presenters must be registered for the AIR Forum to present  AIR membership is not required. Members, however, do receive a significant discount on the registration fee. You may purchase membership along with AIR Forum Virtual registration. 
  • Q: Is there a template I need to use when preparing my AIR Forum presentation?

A: Yes. AIR Forum Virtual presenters are required to use the AIR PowerPoint template. Be sure to check back! We will share the PPT soon.

• Q: How do I share scholarly papers?
    A: Scholarly papers supporting concurrent sessions must be uploaded to the AIR presenter portal by April 2, 2021, will receive special designations in the AIR Forum Virtual in the online schedule. Scholarly papers must include research questions, methodologies, literature reviews, findings, and be formatted as PDF or Word documents. High-quality drafts are accepted, and authors retain all rights to the paper.
  • Q: When are session details provided to presenters? 
    A: All presenters will receive their scheduled day, time, and virtual format details in early June. Cancellations or other schedule adjustments may make last minute changes necessary. We will notify you if your session is impacted.
  • Q: What is the AIR Forum Virtual conference platform?
    A: All registered attendees will receive access to the AIR Forum Virtual conference platform. The browser-based platform allows attendees to build their schedule, view and download presentations, access supporting materials, and attend networking activities.