AIR Forum Phoenix, AZ June 6-9, 2022

AIR Forum App

The AIR Forum app provides the most up-to-date conference information. Download the app to search for specific sessions and presentations, complete evaluations, or find resources. 

Keep in mind that when logging in, you should use your MyAIR account email address that was used for registration.

download the app

access the web version

Help Topics

We'll answer common questions in this section. Email forum@airweb.org if you need additional help.

How can I access session resources?

Registered attendees can find a link to session resources in the app. Open the app then click 'More' in the lower right-hand corner to open the app menu. Next, click 'Session Resources' and either click the link or type the link into your browser (we recommend using the webapp or typing the link into your browser on your PC). 

Please note: We received an influx of additional session resources during the conference (June 6–9, 2022) and are working to get them published. Check back within the next week! 

Can I access the app even if I'm not registered?

No, the app is only for registered attendees. If you did not register, you can view the 2022 AIR Forum Program Guide (pdf) to find a static listing of sessions. 

I downloaded the app but I'm not seeing sessions.

Removing the event from your device and re-downloading it will automatically load the latest build.

1. Tap Profile at the bottom of the screen.
  2. Tap Switch Event.
  3. Swipe left on the event's name and tap Delete.
  4. Tap Yes to confirm.
  5. In the search bar at the top of the screen, search for the event by its name or password.
  6. Find the event on the list of results and tap its name, then Download.