AIR Forum Phoenix, AZ June 6-9, 2022

2022 AIR Forum

June 6–9, 2022 | Phoenix, AZ 

In a world of constant change, the need for higher education professionals to get together annually to learn, connect, and share has never faltered. After gathering virtually for two years, the 2022 AIR Forum was held in person June 6–9 in Phoenix, Arizona.

Please refer to the COVID-19 Health and Safety page for an overview of conference safety protocols. 

Save the Date

2023 AIR Forum
Cleveland, Ohio
May 28 – June 2, 2023

Quick Links

Impact Sessions

Session Resources
Materials uploaded by presenters for attendees.

Conversation

AIR Hub
Let's continue the conversations we started through AIR Hub.

Network

2022 Sponsors
Sponsors and exhibitors providing services you need. 

Conference Center

Phoenix Convention Center (North Building) 

100 North Third Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004 USA

For additional information, visit Travel and Hotel

#AIRForum Buzz

"My first #airforum was beyond expectations!! Met amazing people, listened to insightful sessions and learned about meaningful projects that are excellent examples of #institutionalchange for #studentsuccess. I can’t wait to begin work on some projects! See you all next year!!"

Twitter @christy_wentz

"When was the last time you saw your #highered colleagues in 3D? Huge networking opportunity at in-person #AIRForum June 6-9. Don't forget to bring your business cards! @air4data"

Twitter @ingram_analytic

"Great views of the mountains are everywhere! Can’t wait to see so many colleagues, friends and leaders in my field at 2022 #airforum in Phoenix. @air4data"

Twitter @lpblake1

"Excited to reconnect with colleagues in Phoenix! I invite all members of the AIR community to join us. #AIRForum"

Twitter @cmkeller66

"The AIR Board met in-person this week at one of the outstanding 2022 #AIRForum hotels. We enjoyed the weather and toured the venue for #AIRForum - fantastic! Join us in Phoenix, June 6-9. #InstitutionalResearch #HigherEdData"

LinkedIn Braden Hosch

"Grateful to have been with my fellow #highered data nerds these past few days. My heart is full of ideas, inspiration, and new connections. Now let’s get to work and use data strategically to transform our colleges and universities for equitable student success. "

Twitter @coobs

"Morning All!!!!! Looking to see if any other small/single person IR/IE office interested in planning a lunch or dinner together at the AIR forum in Phoenix?????"

AIR Hub

Christine Ross

"Hi all, This year, I assisted the AIR Executive Office in ensuring a quality concurrent session program by serving as a 2022 AIR Forum Program and Strategy Committee member. Our job was to provide a detailed "second look" at review scores and the sessions recommended for presentation acceptance via the review..."

Hub Meghal Parikh

"Colleagues, Joseph Finke (jtfinke@iu.edu) and I (vborden@iu.edu) are presenting a session on visualizing student flow at the 2022 Forum. We would like to enlist your help in collecting examples "from the field."  If you have created or come across a method for visualizing student flow that you think..."

AIR Hub

Victor Borden

Buzz

AIR Forum 

AIR Forum, the annual conference of the Association for Institutional Research (AIR), is the largest global gathering of higher education professionals working in institutional research, assessment, planning, and related postsecondary education fields.