Code of Conduct
AIR invites you to attend the AIR Forum, our annual conference, in the collegial spirit of learning, sharing, and networking with open-mindedness and respect. Attendees must behave responsibly at all events. Threatening physical or verbal actions; disorderly or disruptive conduct; and harassment, sexual or otherwise, will not be tolerated. Such behavior may result in removal from the meeting, denial of access to meeting facilities, and other penalties.
These behaviors do not belong at the AIR Forum:
- Disrespecting, heckling, or disrupting a session.
- Being disruptive or drinking excessively at social functions.
- Stalking, following, threatening or disrespecting the boundaries of other attendees.
- Abuse of power (including abuses related to position, wealth, race, or gender).
- Any behavior that discriminates against a group or class of people or an individual.
- Harassment of any kind.
- Aggressively advocating your own services, products or causes.
Support the Code
As a conference attendee, you agree to report any instances of violation of the code that you witness while at the AIR Forum. Violations may be reported to any AIR Staff member (identifiable by the AIR Staff name tag).
AIR will investigate all incidents reported with discretion and confidentiality. AIR reserves the right to revoke the privilege of attendance to any person who violates our Code of Conduct. This includes revocation of attending the AIR Forum in its entirety or in part, and/or to cancel/revoke the conference registration of that person without refund.