2023 AIR Forum Cleveland, Ohio May 28 – June 2, 2023

Save the Date

2023 AIR Forum | May 30 – June 2 | Cleveland, OH

Mark your calendars to join us May 30 – June 2 in beautiful downtown Cleveland, OH for the 2023 AIR Forum! 

With Lake Erie in its front yard, downtown Cleveland offers a picturesque setting for enjoying the history, innovation, and attractions that make this destination a conference favorite. 

A state-of-the art, sustainable convention center campus and convenient host hotels in the center of a vibrant downtown scene provides the perfect backdrop for AIR Forum attendees to gather and learn, connect, and share. 

Cleveland downtown from the Harbor

Important Dates

• Call for proposals opens September 2022 
  • Sessions accepted January 2023 
  • Registration opens February 2023 

Getting There

Located within 500 miles from nearly half of the country’s population, Cleveland is easily accessible via car, plane, or train. 

Downtown Cleveland is situated at the intersection of three major interstate highways (I-90, I-71, and I-77) making it a straight shot for those driving to town. 

Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE) is just 12-miles from downtown Cleveland with convenient RAIL transportation and has daily nonstop flights from 53 cities including, Atlanta, New York, Washington D.C., and San Francisco. In 2019, the airport welcomed more than 10 million passengers. 

Conference Center

Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland 
300 Lakeside Avenue 
Cleveland, OH 44113 

Located in the heart of downtown Cleveland, the connected convention center campus is within walking distance of exceptional restaurants, art galleries, theaters, entertainment districts, professional sports venues, and the AIR Forum host hotels. 

The convenience continues inside with amenities including ATMs, free Wi-Fi in pre-function areas, Starbucks, mother’s lounges, and the UPS store. The convention center is designed to provide a welcoming backdrop for events, with the added benefit of offering the latest technology businesses need to succeed. The sustainable and inviting environment is a direct result of the center’s modern design, cutting-edge technology, and a host of unconventional features including a commitment to zero waste, The Real Farmville, and a 14-acre green rooftop. 

Host Hotels

A true city-wide event, the 2023 AIR Forum takes over downtown Cleveland with four host hotels! Book your room by April 25, 2023, to receive the special group rates.  

Hilton

Hilton Cleveland Downtown 
100 Lakeside Ave E, Cleveland, OH 44114 
(connected to the convention center) 

Special group room rate: $184 + taxes (single/double) 

Online Reservations

Mariott

The Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center
127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114 
(across the street from the convention center) 

Special group room rate: $189 + taxes (single/double)

Online reservation link coming soon.

Westin

The Westin Cleveland Downtown 
777 St. Clair Ave. NE, Cleveland OH 44102 
(5-minute walk to the convention center) 

Special group room rate: $179 + taxes (single/double)

Online Reservations

DoubleTree

The DoubleTree Cleveland Downtown-Lakeside 
1111 Lakeside Ave. E, Cleveland OH 44114
(5-minute walk to the convention center) 

Special group room rate: $179 + taxes (single/double) 

Online Reservations

Why Stay at a Host Hotel? 

When negotiating destinations for the AIR Forum, keeping prices within reach of attendee budgets is top of mind. A combined package of meeting space and hotel room blocks affords AIR the ability to hold the conference at deeply discounted prices—which allows us to pass along the savings via reduced registration fees. 

When you stay at our host hotels, you support the ability to deliver our valuable content at prices most can afford. Achieving our room block commitments is critical to keeping the conference registration fees within reach of all potential stakeholders.

Perks like discounts on meeting space and food & beverage, upgraded amenities and other enhancements for the conference also depend on us making our room block. 

#AIRForum Buzz

See what attendees said during the 2022 conference:

"My first #airforum was beyond expectations!! Met amazing people, listened to insightful sessions and learned about meaningful projects that are excellent examples of #institutionalchange for #studentsuccess. I can’t wait to begin work on some projects! See you all next year!!"

Twitter @christy_wentz

"Really thinking about @ruha9 keynote around the dangers of “do-gooder data” and the harm such data might enact, esp on our students. #airforum“ 

Twitter @4Kats4

“Considering data governance in my position. After this closing keynote will be thinking about indigenous data governance as well #AIRForum” 

Twitter @lmzbooklvr

"Having a great time at the 2022 AIR Forum! Already looking forward to next year 😁“

LinkedIn Jonathan Lee

"Grateful to have been with my fellow #highered data nerds these past few days. My heart is full of ideas, inspiration, and new connections. Now let’s get to work and use data strategically to transform our colleges and universities for equitable student success. #AIRForum"

Twitter @coobs

"Lots of great colleagues sharing vital knowledge to support student success. Happy to see the many opportunities to learn how to use data equitably to support inclusion and increase belonging on our campuses. Goodbye, beautiful Phoenix! Thanks! #Airforum” 

LinkedIn Deborah A. Phelps

"Last week I attended my first #airforum conference. It was a great opportunity to meet other individuals in the institutional research field and connect with them. I learned so much from attending the sessions and I am excited to apply my new knowledge at DelVal! Looking forward to attending next years conference. #dataanalytics #highereducation” 

LinkedIn Megan Y.