Registration is open!
AIR Forum, the Association for Institutional Research’s annual conference, is the world’s largest gathering of higher education professionals working in institutional research, assessment, planning, and data and analytics. This three-day conference includes presentations by colleagues representing all sectors of higher education, an Exhibit Hall featuring the latest tools and resources supporting data use for decision making, inspirational keynote and impact sessions, and more.
How does the virtual conference work?
The AIR Forum Virtual platform provides an easy-to-access portal for all conference activities. Log in during the conference to:
- View real-time sessions, including keynotes and impact sessions
- Engage in Q&A with presenters and other attendees
- Access on-demand content at a time that’s most convenient for you
- Browse the Exhibit Hall and schedule one-on-one meetings with sponsors
- Chat with fellow attendees during scheduled breaks
- Enjoy virtual yoga and coffee breaks throughout each day
- Wind down with a virtual happy hour