The AIR Affiliated Organization (AO) Travel Grant program was created to partner in a tangible and meaningful way with AOs and to serve the skills development needs of IR staff who might otherwise be unable to attend the Forum. Qualifying AOs receive matching funds from AIR on a dollar-for-dollar basis, up to a total of $1000. The requirements and criteria are listed below. The application process for the 2019 AIR Forum is closed.
See 2019 AO Travel Grant Recipients
Travel Grant Requirements/Criteria
AIR requires the following information and materials for participation in the program:
- Contact information for a liaison from your organization (primary contact for exchanging documents for the AIR travel grant program).
- A brief description of your travel grant program, and whether this is a new travel grant program or expansion of an existing program with AIR funds.
- A summary of how and when the recipient(s) will be selected and the amount of AIR matching funds that will be requested.
- Documentation that your organization has filed a prior year Federal tax return (Form 990, Form 990-EZ, or Form 990-N). (Note: If you prefer, you may submit just the first page of the form.)
- A copy of your organization’s Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Association (unless previously provided to AIR).
Once materials are received and verified, AIR sends an agreement to the AO liaison and/or president for completion. When the agreement is completed, signed, and returned, AIR countersigns the agreement and submits the funds to the AO Treasurer or appropriate
For more information, please contact AIR at firstname.lastname@example.org.