- Bachelor's degree required in social science, statistics, research methodology, higher education, computer science or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in managing large data sets analyzing data using statistical techniques and software, and reporting data in meaningful format.
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated experience using Tableau or QlikView.
- Experience using statistical software such as SPSS, SAS or R.
- Experience in data standardization, data cleaning and reporting.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and a collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Preferred Qualifications: Experience working in higher education; experience with assessment management systems; proficiency with data management and business intelligence programming languages such as SQL or other similar reporting tools; experience with Workday Reporting, Campus Management Reporting or Colleague; experience with online survey software such as Survey Monkey.
Bucks County Community College was founded in 1964. Today, Bucks serves nearly 11,000 credit and 40,000 non-credit students. Classes are held at the College’s beautiful 200-acre campus in Newtown Township, the Upper Bucks Campus in East Rockhill Township, the Lower Bucks Campus in Bristol Township and as part of a robust Virtual Campus.
Bucks County Community College combines traditional academic disciplines with flexible educational programs preparing students for a future of technological and social change. The College is known for its high quality academic offerings, commitment to workforce development, and emergency services training. The College is a cultural hub with the Hicks Art Gallery, annual Poet Laureate competition and many artistic and cultural events.