Click on "Apply Now" which will bring you to the registration screen. If you are a new user, you must register to apply. If you already have a user ID, please use your existing ID to apply. Make sure to upload a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three (3) professional references (name, title, organization, phone number, and email). Please upload all documents in Word or PDF format as one file.
2. Go to http://cuny.jobs/ and search for Job ID 19952.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
CUNY encourages people with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women to apply. At CUNY, Italian Americans are also included among our protected groups. Applicants and employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of any legally protected category, including sexual orientation or gender identity. EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Works with the Associate Dean for Institutional Effectiveness to create and implement a holistic assessment plan for continuous institutional improvement.
- Oversees the Graduate Center’s student learning assessment cycle in accordance with accreditation requirements and in support of institutional effectiveness.
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates student learning assessment processes, assessment activities, and meetings for the Outcomes Assessment Committee.
- Organizes and coordinates administrative assessment processes and activities of the Administrative and Educational Support (AES) Assessment Committee.
- Provides ongoing support for other assessment activities, such as the strategic plan assessment; assists with the analysis of assessment methods and results and reports such results to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Collects, organizes, and disseminates assessment reports, tools, and resources to Graduate Center faculty and staff.
- Evaluates the information needs of the Graduate Center faculty and staff, and develops and maintains systems to support assessment processes with appropriate information materials.
- Oversees the dissemination of assessment information to the Graduate Center community and wider academic community via program web pages on the Graduate Center’s website.
- Manages the content of the Graduate Center assessment web page.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
CUNY Title Overview:
- Oversees collection and assessment of data for Institutional Research purposes.
- Compiles, maintains, and analyzes institutional data in various formats
- Produces reports and metrics based on department's needs; responds to time-critical ad-hoc requests
- Loads, extracts, edits, and evaluates data for reporting and analytics
- Maintains selected databases and document libraries, updating and ensuring data quality and accuracy
- May participate in internal and external surveys as needed
- May consult with others in designing methodology for research projects
- Performs related duties as assigned
A preferred candidate should have:
- Master’s degree in a social science field with working knowledge on educational assessment.
- Strong writing, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Ability to collect, analyze, and interpret data.
- Ability to facilitate work groups and collaborate with others.
- Ability to train others on complex processes.